- 14/Jan/2022 Ogawa's paper about moire metalens for visible wavelengths has been published on Nanophotonics.
- 4/Jan/2021 Iwami's paper was highlighted on EurekAlert!
- 31/Dec/2020 Takebayashi's paper on plasmonic pressure sensitive membrane was translated and has been published on Electronics and Communications in Japan.
- 23/Nov/2020 Iwami's paper about moire metalens has been published on Optics Express.
- 1/Sep/2020 Izumi's paper was highlighted on EurekAlert!
- 28/Jul/2020 A paper by Izumi et al., was published on Optics Express.
- 23/Oct/2018 A paper by Shimura et al., was published on Applied Physics Letters.
- 04/05/2016 A paper of Ishii et al. was published in Optics Express.
We are a brand-new group which was established on Jan., 2012 at Mechanical Engineering Dept., TUAT. Our group consists of 1 faculty (Iwami), 1 grad student and 1 undergrad student. We are tentatively accepting two undergrads and will welcome one more grad. Iwami group is located at Room 307(Office) and 313(Lab) in No.6 Bldg, on Koganei Engineering Campus, TUAT.
We are studying plasminics, a novel research field about interaction between metal nanostructure and light. Together with it, we are pursuing its application to MEMS/NEMS, fg.massively-parallel electron beam lithography and microfabricated thermionic energy converters (TECs).